Urządzenie Do Monitorowania Zasobów Trimble TM3000
- Open, flexible platform supports multiple revenue-generating services
- Efficient, high-volume manufacturing reduces operating overhead and increases return on capital employed
- Robust architecture with a focus on zero defects enhances QoS and brand image
- Over-the-air programmable for future service enhancements and lower maintenance costs
THE SERVICE PROVIDER’S BURDEN
The pressure of differentiating service while maximizing recurring revenue forces many providers to develop and produce hardware. This has been a necessary distraction and expensive burden, since the limitations of off-the-shelf “boxes” require too many compromises. Developing hardware, keeping pace with evolving technologies and managing an efficient supply chain all place an unwelcome toll on the P&L for ervicefocused businesses.
The Trimble® TM3000™ asset tracking device is an open, flexible platform adaptable to a broad range of vehicle onitoring, management and recovery services. The TM3000 asset tracking device integrates a GSM/GPRS modem, a GPS receiver, an independent application ub-system and an array of peripheral interfaces in a small, robust, cost-effective package. The TM3000 asset tracking device hosts your application software, allowing ou to custom tailor its operation to your service requirements. Trimble offers a development system to support both porting and new software development efforts. reate the software yourself or Trimble can connect you with a third party developer familiar with the TM3000 asset tracking device. Either way, your time to market will te measured in weeks rather than months. Contact a Trimble representative to learn how the TM3000 asset tracking device can advance your service offering and improve your P&L.
- Vehicle Tracking and recovery
- Fleet management
- Activity-based insurance
- Driver monitoring
- Toll collection
- Telematics Roadside Assistance
+48 58 551 65 95